At Bravian we take our customers privacy very seriously. All the information collected on our website will be used and treated according to the European Laws.
We may collect your information when you:
- browse our website;
- save an item;
- register on our website;
- subscribe our newsletter;
- place an order;
- contact our Customer Care;
- click on bravian.eu banners, hyperlinks or plug-ins;
- Interact with us on social media;
- have a conversation with our team members.
Use of your information
We may use your information for different purposes, including:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to communicate with you, about products and services, shipping and handling, special offers, and other events that might interest you;
- to answer your questions and provide you information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, sale agreements, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to improve or develop our products and services;
- to provide you better customer services;
- to research and analyse;
- administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research;
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
Changes to this Policy